Friday, May 31, 2013

CMA Awards and Co-host Kristen Bell

I am saving my final comments  on Kristen Bell until after the  CMA Awards. However, in the commercials she portrays country music and its fans as nothing but a bunch of of partiers. My current thoughts on the subject are as follows. With all of the talented artists, and up and coming artist that would love to share the stage with Jason Aldean, who are country music artist and would show respect. Kristen Bell in the commercials trys to make out that country music artist think about nothing but sex and partying. In the one commercial she is psycho-analyzing Jason Aldean and she says to him, I psycho-analyze all my co-hosts, then asks him about his song Big Green Tractor which is about a big green tractor that he has, she says I'm sure you do, he then offers  to show it to her and she says i bet you will, thats my kind of party too! my current thoughts are who on earth made this decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment